I am very excited to be welcoming our P6/7 pupils back to school on Monday!
Here are some photos so everyone knows what to expect on Monday morning.
Points to note:
- No indoor shoes needed (but please can pupils wipe their feet thoroughly!)
- Come straight into class via the side entrance (see the photos) each morning.
- PE on Monday afternoons with Mr McAndrew will be OUTSIDE. If children could wear outdoor trainers on Mondays that’s be great.
- No need to worry about school uniform – we know lots of the children may have outgrown it! We want children to feel comfortable and cosy. We’ll be doing a lot of outdoor learning in the playground and we’re still aiming to visit the woods every 4 weeks. Waterproofs would be great, if possible!
- Chrome Books should be brought to school, fully charged, every day.
- Please can children bring their home learning packs back to school by Wednesday, including the mirrors that were posted out to them?
See you on Monday morning (gates open at 8.50am)
Have a super weekend,
Miss Kirstine Mullin